Monday, July 16, 2007

11 Weeks Tomorrow

Well, I didn't even make it out of the 1st trimester before I got taken off work! I've been off the past 2 weeks, and today my OB took me off for the remainder of the pregnancy! I have had constant cramping and some minor spotting, and because I am so high risk, my OB just felt that it would be safer to not have me working. While I'm okay with the concept of this, it will make the pocketbooks more than a little tight! I am praying and praying and praying, and know we just have to trust that God is going to see us through this.

I did have a quick ultrasound last Friday, just to check the heartbeats, and both babies' heart rates were 167 beats/minute, which is good and strong.

The nausea has definitely picked up over the past few weeks. I am supposed to be consuming 3500 calories/day, and gaining 1 lb/week, but because not a whole lot appeals to me these days, I've had a hard time achieving that. In particular, I'm having a hard time taking in enough protein, as meat hasn't been very appetizing to me. I AM craving a good steak, though! I'm also having migraines several times a week, which is no fun and adds to the nausea.

My next appt and ultrasound is scheduled for July 30 - two weeks from today. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a friend of your sisters (how I found your blog). You and the babies have been in my prayers. I was on bedrest for 8 weeks with my daughter, and it sounds like you know that feeling all too well!! Hang in there!! I love reading the updates!!

Anonymous said...

Could you please let me see some pictures of my Godchild:) It has been way too long since I have seen any of him........Please!

Savage
AKA....Anthony's Godfather...if you have forgotten.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...