Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's Official - Twins!!

Well, we had our first appt with the perinatologist today, along with an ultrasound. Both babies are there with strong heartbeats!! I am 8 weeks, 2 days, with a due date of Feb 5, 2008. The peri spent quite a while with us after the u/s going over my history and medical record, and developing a plan. I will have to start doing progesterone shots at 14 weeks due to my history of preterm labor and premature rupture of membranes. For now, I'm on oral progesterone. I will be having ultrasounds every 4 weeks with the peri for now. My next OB appt is July 11, and my next appt and u/s with the peri is July 30.

I have had more nausea this week, though no actual throwing up. Am hoping it will be short-lived, since it didn't start til 8 weeks.

Wow, can you believe it? Twins!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...