What I have NOT been doing...
- crafting (much, anyway)
- laying down with a hot rice pack on my abdomen
- taking copious amounts of painkillers
- doing as little as possible
- going to the doctor a lot
- having many medical tests
At least the doctor did give me better drugs at my last appointment, so I HAVE been able to function somewhat better over the past few weeks...so I have been able to get out to do some Christmas shopping and I have slowly been getting back into some crafting and I even stepped on the serger pedal today for the first time in a couple months.
Prayers for pain relief for me, a successful surgery for Mackenzie, and a quick and successful surgery for me would be greatly appreciated...so that I can get back to being the crafty me that I like to be!!!