Monday, December 21, 2009

WHERE in the world is JEN????

No, I did not fall off the planet. Yes, I am still alive. Mostly.

What I have NOT been doing...
  • blogging
  • crafting (much, anyway)
  • sewing
  • knitting
  • scrapbooking
  • cooking
  • cleaning
What I HAVE been doing...
  • laying down with a hot rice pack on my abdomen
  • taking copious amounts of painkillers
  • doing as little as possible
  • going to the doctor a lot
  • having many medical tests
Apparently, sometime since my tubal ligation, I have developed a case of both endometriosis and adenomyosis, both of which are significantly impeding on my quality of life (and that of my family, I might add!). At this point, my doctor is planning to do a hysterectomy sometime in February or March, after Mackenzie's next surgery, which is scheduled for January 11. Ahh...so much fun in store for us!!!

At least the doctor did give me better drugs at my last appointment, so I HAVE been able to function somewhat better over the past few weeks...so I have been able to get out to do some Christmas shopping and I have slowly been getting back into some crafting and I even stepped on the serger pedal today for the first time in a couple months.

Prayers for pain relief for me, a successful surgery for Mackenzie, and a quick and successful surgery for me would be greatly appreciated...so that I can get back to being the crafty me that I like to be!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...