Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vision Board - Soul Restoration 2

You may recall that a while ago, I mentioned that I was participating in an online class taught by Melody Ross through Brave Girls Club, called Soul Restoration 1.  Well, I enjoyed it SO much that now I am taking the sequel, Soul Restoration 2!!  And I just cannot tell you how VERY much I am loving it and how VERY much I am getting out of it!!!  

Have you ever felt like you were sort of stuck in your life?  Like when you go to bed at night, you don't really feel like you've moved forward toward any of your long-term goals (or maybe even your short-term ones)?  Or maybe some days you go to bed feeling really great about how you spent your time, but other days you just feel like you don't know where the time went?  Well that's how I've been feeling, and I don't like it.  

I want to know, first of all, what my goals ARE; and secondly, I want to be very intentional about living my life. I want to spend my time in meaningful ways, being more conscious of my choices and making them wisely.  I don't want another week, a month, a year, or 5 years to go by and nothing has changed, all while I'm saying, "Someday I'm going to...."  And that's exactly what Soul Restoration 2 is all about.  It's about living the life you want to live (after figuring out what kind of life that is!)...instead of just letting life happen to you.  

Anyway, one of this week's projects was to make a vision board, and I thought I'd share mine with you.  It took a LONG time to make...a LOT of cutting obviously...but I'm SO glad I did it.  What a wonderful project it was, one that I wish I would have done years ago!  Alas, I love that I have it now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...