Sunday, August 06, 2006

Everyday fun

For the first time in over a month, we stayed home for the ENTIRE weekend! We didn't even go to church this morning...bad, I know, but we have all been so EXHAUSTED, and just needed some down time with no where to be and nothing to do. Anthony loved having his mom and dad home for a whole two days, and spent lots of time playing with us and sitting on our laps. I got to do some scrapbooking while he napped, which means I was a happy camper too...I mean, happy stamper! I didn't even get dressed today - stayed in my PJ's ALL DAY!!!

Here are some pics of Anthony playing today. He absolute ADORES his little Elmo chair which his grandma gave him. He drags it all over the house to sit in it. One day, he even dragged it into the bathroom when I was in there sitting on the throne, so he could be like mom! He also loves playing with his wall play thing, also a gift from grandma. It plays music, so he stands there and dances to it, cracking himself up while he's at it. Fortunately, the pics were taken before his bath - he fell in the tub and banged his head, leaving a big red knot on his forehead. Hopefully it won't look so bad by morning! Between that and his blueberry-stained butt, he looks like he got beat up!!



 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...