Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pics and an update

My friend Arleen came over on Tuesday to help out, and while the girls slept, we colored Easter eggs with Anthony. He enjoyed it, and was very orderly in how the stickers were to be removed from the sheet - each row had to be completely used before we were allowed to move on to the next row!! It was pretty amusing!



Here is Anthony doing what I must ask him to do a couple dozen times a day - putting Makayla's binky back in her mouth!! (Although it kind of looks like he's feeding her popcorn - I promise he's not!!)



Makayla has started smiling more - especially when I lay her down on the changing table. At the doc's office on Friday, she weighed 10 lbs, 4 oz.



Mackenzie still doesn't smile very often - at least not so that I can catch it on camera! At the doc's office Friday, she only weighed 5 lbs, 10 oz. Yikes!!! It was only a nurse visit for their Synagis shot, but they see the neonatologist on March 31 - we'll see what they say.



We don't have any big plans for Easter. I'm certain the Easter Bunny will bring a basket for Anthony, as well as hide eggs. Will post pics of that fun!!

I'm feeling much better from my surgery and all that drama. Darrell told me to get out of the house for some me-time today, so I did some shopping and coffee-drinking! It was a really warm day - 90's - but it was good to get some sunshine. Now I'm exhausted. Am going to try to get to bed at a reasonable hour. We did great lat night - I fed Makayla at 9:30, she fell asleep around 10:00, then didn't wake up until 2:40 am, then again at 6:30 am...so a good night!! I think Darrell only had to get up with Mackenzie once too. A welcome relief after a few of the crazy, up-half-a-dozen-times nights we had this week!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...