Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And the winner is...

Thank you SO much to all who donated for the Tuesday Blog Party. I know it means so much to Jess and her family, and every little bit helps. I cannot imagine how broken my heart and my life would be if I were in her situation, and this is one small thing we can do towards fighting this awful cancer!

Now on to the winner! Chosen by the very random method of my 4-year old son pulling a name out of a bowl...the winner of the set of burp cloths is Beth!!!

Congratulations! Please email me at jenclark74 at gmail.com with your full name and address, so that I can ship them out to you right away! :)

For continued opportunities to give, check out this site!

1 comment:

Ryder Royalty said...

congrats Beth...and OMG! I can't believe that I TOTALLY forgot to do this! Sorry Jen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...