Saturday, September 04, 2010

Why I haven't posted all week...

My crafting workspace right now (yes, at 20 minutes after midnight, yet again...).


I know it's a terrible cell phone picture, because I'm dog tired and don't have the energy to actually take a camera picture, upload it, edit it, email it to blogger, and then do a post.  So this is what you get.  My craft table looks like this because I am literally working on, oh, I don't know - 8 or 10 different things.  I start one thing, get sidetracked by another idea, need a break and start something else on my to-do list, then remember I have another deadline coming up...yada yada yada.  

Let's hope for a very productive crafty weekend so I can post some results-photos soon!  (I still haven't even posted my Inspiration Wednesday pics from last week!  Let's hope I get them up before NEXT Wednesday!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...