Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ranger Distress Stains


I just wanted to write a brief note today to let you all know that you should hop on over to Craft Test Dummies to check out my post all about Ranger's Distress Stains!  Released earlier this year, they have quickly become one of my favorite products to work with.  They have all the wonderful qualities of Distress Ink - like reacting with water, blending easily, and a fantastic color palette - with the ease of a fluid dye in a dabber-top bottle.  I use them on SO many projects - like covering tag backgrounds:

Tag background covered with
Distress Stains
And there's this awesome way to layer the Picket Fence Distress Stain with the other 36 colors - I explain it all in my review on Craft Test Dummies.  This gorgeous, shimmery piece of Kraft Resist paper is all ready to add to a card front or some other project.

Kraft Resist paper covered with Picket Fence Distress Stain
and Fired Brick Distress Stain, then spritzed with
Biscotti Perfect Pearls Spray
I've used Distress Stains to mute patterned paper, to color backgrounds quickly, to "paint" in art journals, to add color to canvas art, to dye embellishments like ribbons/flowers/doilies to coordinate with projects, to "ink" stamps, to color neutral colored papers with...and I'm probably forgetting some ways.  To state that they are versatile would be an understatement.

 Have you tried Distress Stains yet?  What do you think of them?  I'd love to hear!  And remember to go check out my full review over on Craft Test Dummies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...