Welcome to the Art-Full Horizons
Jolly Jumpstart Blog Hop!
Check out all of the fabulous holiday-themed projects, gift ideas, and more from our wonderful Blog Hop Contributors from around the world!!
- Art-Full Horizons http://art-fullhorizons.
- Tammy Inman http://tammyi.com
- Nan Paturzo http://scrappynan.blogspot.com
- Robyn Weatherspoon http://herebygrace.typepad.
- Mykle Parker http://scrapbohemia.blogspot.
- Sherry Mendoza http://sherryscreations.
- Robin Redd http://robinredd.typepad.com/west_coast_scrapper/
- April Meeker www.suaviloquy.blogspot.com
- Erin Bassett www.erinbassett.com
- Jennifer Clark http://jenspartyof5.blogspot.
- Jennifer Edwardson http://frommypapercraftstudio.
Here's how it works:
- Hop through each of the blogs listed above to get fabulous holiday inspiration. If you are starting at a blog in the middle of the Hop, please start back at the Art-Full Horizons blog. You should be arriving here from Erin's blog.
- Leave a comment on each blog hop post in the list above between now and November 7, 2010.
- Enter to win our giveaway by doing any of the following. For each thing you do, you will be entered into the drawing one more time:
- Leave a comment on the Art-Full Horizons blog hop post between now and November 7, 2010.
- Join the Art-full Horizons email list (fill out the form in the left hand column on the A-H blog).
- Become a follower of the Art-full Horizons blog! Just click the "Follow" button in the lower right column on the A-H blog.
- "Like" the Art-Full Horizons Facebook Page.
- Join the Art-Full Horizons Facebook Group.
- Share about this Blog Hop on your own blog, posting a link to the Art-full Horizons blog.
- Share about this Blog Hop on Facebook, posting a link to the Art-full Horizons blog.
- Share about this Blog Hop on a message board or forum, posting a link to the Art-full Horizons blog.
- U.S. entries only please
To let us know you've done these things, please return to the first Art-full Horizons Jolly Jumpstart Blog Hop post and leave a comment for each thing you did, i.e. one comment for posting on each blog, another comment for posting on facebook, and another comment for joining our email newsletter. Please note: if you post it all in one comment, it will only count as one entry, so be sure to post EACH ENTRY as a separate comment.
On November 8, 2010 we'll choose the winners using the Random Integer Generator from random.org. U.S. entries only please.
Today, here on Party of Five, I'm sharing with you a Christmas tag I made using a fun masking technique described in Tim Holtz's book, Compendium of Curiosities. If you haven't picked up a copy, I highly recommend it - LOTS of fun inspiration!!
- Masks - homemade; snowman using Tim Holtz Sizzix die; snowflakes using Cricut
- Distress inks - Pine Needles, Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Vintage Photo
- Stamps - Donna Salazar, Tim Holtz, Inkadinkadoo
- Zutter Distrezz-it-All
- Quote - Musical Memories by Donna Salazar
- Flower - made from vintage Christmas music songbook; large scalloped circle Sizzix die
- Glimmer mist - Chalkboard Evergreen
- Distress Stickles - Rock Candy
- Tim Holtz fragment, image from vintage Christmas music
- Glossy Accents - as adhesive
- Fibers - Basic Grey
- Pearls - unknown brand; colored using alcohol inks Lettuce and Stream mixed
- Shipping tag, safety pin, charm from craft supply
I hope you are being wonderfully inspired by all of the holiday projects in the Jolly Jumpstart Blog Hop!! Remember, you have until November 7 to complete all of your opportunities to enter to win!
Also, remember that I will be having a surprise giveaway to TWO winners right here on Party of Five!!
How do you enter? Several ways! You will get one entry for each comment you leave (one per blog post). You will get another entry by becoming a follower of my blog (if you are already following, just let me know) and leaving a comment letting me know you are following. You can get another entry by posting about this project on YOUR blog, and leaving me a comment with a link to your blog. Make sure you check back on November 8 to see if YOU are a winner!!***
Thank you for participating! Comments are now disabled, and winners will be announced soon!!