Saturday, December 11, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 9!! (yes - out of order)


I had the grandest of plans to keep up with Tim's 12 tags...well, actually, I didn't...I knew better.  That's why I was surprised when I got the first 2 done!!  LOL!  Not only is it hard to find adequate time, but I'm working with a limited "Tim" stash, which thus requires an extra amount of ingenuity - which is also time consuming.  Not that I don't enjoy the challenge - really, I do - it totally stretches me creatively - but between trying to finish up the semester of homeschooling, taking care of a newborn, getting ready for Christmas, and participating on two design teams for the first time ever this month...my extra creative time has been very limited.

Anyway, all that said, I decided to quit thinking I needed to "catch up," and just pick up where I felt like it.  Tim is actually finishing up tonight with his 12th and final tag.  I was able to find the time to do tag #9 a couple nights ago, and am really happy with how it came out, so I wanted to share it with you.  I do still hope to get the rest of them done in the next couple weeks...so we'll see!!



You can see Tim's tag #9 here, if you'd like to compare mine to his.  


I can't wait to see what he comes up with for the 12th and final tag for this year's series.  What a treat it's been to watch his mastermind creativity at work!!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Jen, you did a beautiful job on this tag. It looks GREAT!

Jen said...

Thanks, Shirley!! It was so fun to make - I just love the challenge of being creative and trying to come up with Tim's "look" without having all of Tim's "stuff!" :)

Dorothy said...

Gorgeous tag!!!

Shelly Hickox said...

This is gorgeous! Love the lettering.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...