Monday, January 03, 2011

Crafting With the Stars!!

I keep laughing at the name...I've never really gotten into "Dancing with the Stars," but hey...crafting?  Just say the word and I'm there!!





So, I've entered my JOY wall hanging from my December guest design team assignment into this "Crafting With the Stars" contest over at Sew Dang Cute.  PLEASE, won't you go over and check out my project there?  Right now mine is in the 17th row, on the far right.  The number of times it is viewed just MIGHT have something to do with who gets through on the first round!!  The first round lasts until January 15...

1 comment:

Prior said...

Loving all the craftiness I am seeing here! Thanks soo much for your enthusiastic comment...I had a bunch of fun, making a fanciful dinner setting, where no rules were needed!

I am going to get out your wall hanging and joining your blog!

Lezlee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...