Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Don't forget - Tuesday Tutorials tonight!

Hey fellow crafsters...if you want some crafty inspiration, you should DEFINITELY come over to Ustream tonight to check out Donna Salazar's Tuesday Tutorial!!  It's live, from 7:30 - 8:30 pm PST (so sorry for you EST, 10:30 - 11:30!!), and is always full of awesome ideas.  I've learned a lot from Donna (nope, not getting paid by her!), including how to make that denim flower I used on my Shabby Chic Altered Tin I recently did (well, I modified it from her paper version).

Anyway, I'll be there, and I hope to see all of YOU there too!!

2 comments:

Crafty Mom said...

Can you call me at 7:20? I'm sure to lose track of time and miss it!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed talking to you and everyone last night. Wish she could have finished the project. See you in two weeks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...