Saturday, February 19, 2011

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge #32

It's been a few weeks again since I've been able to participate in the weekly Compendium of Curiosities Challenge hosted by Linda over at Studio L3, so I was super happy to get some artsy play time in today!!  I loved the technique for this week's challenge - it's one I've done before, so this wasn't actually my first time trying it (for once!).  It's an easy but fun technique which always creates beautiful results.  I decided to incorporate my "One Little Word" for the year, believe, into my tag, since I haven't done anything related to my word lately...though it HAS been on my mind a lot.  And I just ADORE this quote, from a Donna Downey stamp - "She created a life she loved."

And as luck would have it, the challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show is to create a tag, which I honestly didn't even know going into this creation...but since that's exactly what I did, I'm entering their challenge as well!!



9 comments:

Terry said...

Your tag is so stunning! Love the colors and your masking is amazing! Beautiful!

Kelly O said...

Very beautiful!

Marjie Kemper said...

It's beautiful! Love your background colors/blending.

burb said...

Beautiful, and the quotation is a great way of viewing and living life. We either create it, or let it create us.

MarleneMAZ said...

Gorgeous colours on your tag! love the quote too!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Jen, I'm so glad you're back-- I missed you!

This is absolutely gorgeous! The masking is perfect, and the beautifully-blended colors give the piece a dreamy feel. That quote is truly wonderful and so inspiring, and the stamped ribbon is brilliant! Fabulous job!

Barbara Mason said...

Love this tag - the colors, the saying, & the bird-just great!

Shelly Hickox said...

Really gorgeous - love the stamps you used!

Girlsinthecraft said...

Oh, this turned out just lovely Jen. Really like how you colored your ribbon too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...