So...I told you what a GREAT time my friends and I had crafting the night away last week with all of the awesome products Elmer's sent us, right? Well, check it out. Elmer's was SO generous in sending the crafty goodness that I actually had some leftover goodies after my party - and since we ARE wrapping up National Crafting Month, I decided I'd like to share the goodness with one of you, my readers!
First - what do you win? Everything in that picture above!
- A pair of regular scissors
- Two pairs of decorative scissors
- An ergonomic delux craft knife
- A second craft knife
- A circle cutter
- A corner punch
- Two boxes of photo corners
- Two boxes of adhesive squares
- Two giant extra-strength glue sticks
- A quick-dry dual tip glue pen
- A roll of scrapbooking tape
- A box of glue spots
- Two boxes of 5 acrylic paint markers each
- A package of 18 gel pens
Whew...that's a LONG list! I'm telling you - this is one AWESOME box of craft supplies! Regardless of your level of crafting - even if you just have kids or are a homeschooling mom, you NEED this box! You will be able to use everything in this box!
How to win? Just leave me a comment on this post telling me what you would do with all of this crafty stuff...that's it. Please only one entry per person. The giveaway will be open through Friday, 4/1/11, at 7:00 a.m. PST. I will choose a winner that morning (after I've had my coffee!) and post the winner that day! Good luck!