Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Nothing special

No big news to report, just everyday stuff. No new pictures; although, I should have taken the camera with me tonight. Anthony and I picked up Deanna and we went out for ice cream, and I swear I don't know how my son managed to get SO MUCH ice cream on his body. I mean, it was EVERYWHERE! When we came home and I undressed him for a shower, I was shocked at how much of his body was covered with dried, sticky ice cream. Darrell is at a financial bible study tonight - it's the same one we did together in the spring, only now he's co-leading it, which is great. They say the best way to really learn something is to teach it, after all.

I'll try to take some pics and maybe another video in the next few days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...