Monday, October 02, 2006

Toddler Bed Woes

Well, Anthony now has a toddler bed, and this is what happened. I put him to bed in it last night, and after fussing for about 10 minutes, he fell asleep. And the first couple times I checked on him, he was fine. However, after he'd been asleep for about 3 hours, I went in and this picture is what I found - him still sound asleep, with his feet on the floor! I gently moved him back onto the bed, but the remainder of the night was filled with me having to get up because he was crying. Most every time, when I got in there, he was sitting up in bed or nearly falling off the bed. Finally, at 4:50 a.m., I took him to our bed, but by that time, it was nearly time for me to get up anyway, so after laying there to get him back to sleep, I got up. I'll be tired tonight! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...