Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Miracles do happen...



Wait - what's this????? Is this my Anthony sleeping in a bed OTHER than mom and dad's bed?? Oh my gosh - it is!!! For 4 nights in a row, he has slept on an air mattress, still in our room, but in a separate bed nonetheless!!! Maybe after a couple weeks of this, we can work on transitioning him to his own room -that would truly be a miracle!! I just don't want to wait too much longer - the closer it is to the babies' arrival, the more he's going to feel like they pushed him out of our room. Of course, I did have to bribe him the first night - told him I would buy him some stickers on Saturday if he stayed in his own bed Friday night - but hey, it worked! And I haven't had to bribe him since then...woo hoo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...