Saturday, August 02, 2008

Barefoot Books



Shortly after my twins were born, my sister Karen came to visit us, and brought along a book that belonged to her then-18-month old daughter, Emma. The book, Animal Boogie, was published by Barefoot Books, and came with a music CD. One look at the book, and one round of romping through our living room to the bouncy, can't-help-yourself-from-jumping-up-and-down music, and I was sold. She did NOT take the book back home with her!

Barefoot Books are unlike anything I had ever seen. Not only are the illustrations GORGEOUS, but they are intentionally inclusive - of cultures, of ethnicities, of abilities - this specific book even included a little girl in a wheelchair. Given that I had just given birth to premature twins, one of whom was born with a cleft lip and palate and who would have untold problems later in life, that touched my heart. There are other books which are specifically about different cultures and countries; activity books; puzzles (some of the most gorgeous, sturdy puzzles I've ever seen!); puppets - so soft and unbelievably realistic looking; wonderful board books and beautiful collections of story books. My son couldn't get enough - and neither could I - and I quickly signed up to sell their products.

The company recently revamped their entire website and ambassador program - and it's easier now than ever to sell their products and build your own business. In fact - IT'S FREE. That's right - unlike any other home-based company I know of - it is absolutely FREE to sign up as a Barefoot Books Ambassador, get your own online marketplace, and start earning money. You decide if you want to order business supplies to sell to people in person - or you can choose to only sell online and never order any business supplies. You decide if you want to order products to have in stock to sell at home parties or one-on-one selling. You can do fundraisers for schools or organizations, even. It is SO flexible.

In today's economy, I don't know anyone who couldn't use extra income, and this company is making it as easy as possible for anyone to have their own business. Click on the link at the top or bottom of this page to go to MY marketplace to see what the company is all about, and when you are ready to start building YOUR business, click the "Join My Team" link on the left side of my marketplace page.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...