Thursday, August 21, 2008

Random pics

Forgive the quality - these pics are all from my cell phone - still no camera cord!!

A friend gave us their highchair, so now we have one for each of the girls. Actually, I like that one better than the one we had already - it's wood and takes up less space. Thanks, Nancie!!


My new friend Heather and her daughter Sage came over for a play date a couple weeks ago, and as you can see, Anthony and Sage became fast friends. We're going to her birthday party tomorrow, which Anthony is looking forward to.


I needed a binder to keep track of all of Mackenzie's medical info, therapy stuff, therapists cards, etc. So I took a plain binder I already had and covered it with some pretty paper (from the dollar aisle at Target, no less!), and added some flowers, stamps, and a transparency quote, Inside, I used regular 8.5 x 11 sheets of cardstock for dividers, and used my file tab punch from Stampin' Up! to put pretty tabs on the divider sheets. I think it turned out pretty cute!

1 comment:

.:Heather:. said...

WE had tons of fun with you guys! After Hawaii we will have you over here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...