Here are the rules of this tag game:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
1. Thanks, Alison!!
3. Hmm...6 random things...okay...
- I have a current obsession with aprons. I cannot wait to get a sewing machine so I can start making some!! For me, for gifts...seriously, you should see how many pics of cute aprons I've downloaded in the last few days...there are some REALLY cute ones out there!! Go on www.kaboodle.com and search "flirty apron," and check them out!
- My feet hurt. All the time. Seriously. I take an enormous amount of ibuprofen just so I can walk around without being in horrible pain all the time. It's really aggravating!!
- I just noticed Anthony get his step stool, out of the corner of my eye, and take it to the kitchen. Curiosity made me watch to see what he was going to do. Yep, he got up to the island and got the corkscrew down to play with it. Great toy.
- I'm starting to kind of enjoy cleaning...a little bit. Well, maybe I should rephrase that. I'm starting to not hate it quite as much as I used to.
- I found a great new deodorant scent, thanks to my sister Karen - Dove, grapefruit lemongrass. It's wonderful. Who knew deodorant could smell so yummy??!
- I'm finally getting an apnea monitor belt for Makayla today...only b/c I called them AGAIN and once again threatened to sue them if my daughter dies, AND I have to drive to Temecula to get it. I'm gonna find out who I can write a letter to and file a formal complaint...this is ridiculous. She's been without a monitor now since August 4!!
- my sister, Karen
- my friend, Deanna
- my cousins, Mike & Val
- a breastfeeding triplet mama who's one of my heroes, Karen
- a fellow Barefoot Books mama, Melissa
- my sister's college roommate, Darcy
6. And gonna go do that now...
And I'll be back later (hopefully) to tell you all about how I've discovered the wonders of white vinegar!!! :)