Sunday, September 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



It's that time again...go visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie for more info on Menu Plan Monday. She's having a little contest this week, too, so there's an extra incentive to get your meals planned and posted!! This week is easy for me, since I plan out 2 weeks at a time, and last weekend was my menu-planning weekend! Last week's meals were quite yummy, and we still had so many leftovers that we didn't end up grilling steaks tonight as we had planned.

Monday - Steak & bleu cheese salad
Tuesday - Beef tacos, beans, rice
Wednesday - Pasta carbonara, salad
Thursday - Leftover buffet
Friday - Cheeseburger pizza
Saturday - Chili
Sunday - Bratwurst w/peppers and onions, baked beans

Happy eating, everyone!!

3 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu!! The steak and bleu cheese salad sounds wonderful!! I'm thinking of doing an Oktoberfest here soon with some bratwurst, too.

Have a great day!
Sherry
Phil 4:13

Rachel Anne said...

"leftover buffet"....I like your style, girl!

Looks like a great menu!

Forgetfulone said...

Wow! You already have your menu plan done? That's what I call organized.

It's nice to meet another company girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...