Monday, September 15, 2008

Yum!!

Mmm...we were spoiled tonight!! My friend, Louise, from the moms group, brought dinner for us. And boy, was it yummy! Grilled chicken and tri-tip, corn on the cob, potatoes and onions, garlic bread, homemade mac & cheese...and the finale - apple crisp! And a special surprise - I get to keep the beautiful baking dish she made it in - how sweet is that?! I've totally been craving apple crisp lately, too, since we're getting into fall. I can hardly wait until we go apple-picking with the moms group in a couple weeks...I smell more apple desserts coming!!

4 comments:

.:Heather:. said...

YUUUUUM! Louise, I want apple crisp too!!! :)-

Anonymous said...

There is a cute little heart when you finish eating your apple crisp, at the bottom of the dish...

burb said...

Sounds really yummy. I am so ready for fall and all the smells and tastes of autumn. Enjoy!

.:Heather:. said...

if you haven't seen that heart yet, jen, I'm happy to help! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...