Monday, September 29, 2008

Steak & Blue Cheese Salad

Mmm...I'm still licking my lips from dinner tonight. It was so tasty!! I grilled a couple boneless ribeyes, just drizzling a little EVOO over them with salt and pepper before grilling. I added a few sprigs of rosemary and some mesquite wood chips to the charcoal while they were grilling...what a heavenly aroma that was!

The salad is simple:

romaine lettuce
tomatoes
red onion
avocado
walnut pieces
crumbled blue cheese
blue cheese dressing

After grilling the steaks, let them sit for about 10 minutes, then slice against the grain, pile them on top of the salad, and serve. Yum!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

This sounds tasty! I tried to make the change in my profile that you mentioned, so let me know if it worked.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...